Sunday, September 04, 2011

I had a small point rolling around in my head, amongst the thoughts of Hugh Grant, drinking, science experiments, and generally not being "Good Enough". And now I can't remember.
But I logged in to this Forgotten Place because I had a Pithy Thought. Some sort of comparison between my life as it is and my life as I thought it would be. I can't remember now...
This is not an uncommon occurrence. I seem to forget so many things these days.
I surprise my self sometimes. I will remember a snippet of something from years past, long lost in to the day to day busy-ness of my life. I think, "That was an amazing thing to happen. You should share this, it's interesting., blog-worthy."
And then the Big Wheel of Time spins, leaving me behind. I forget what I should remember, feel like I am somehow just short of my goal. On the outside of the house, looking in the window at all those happy people...I feel just a bit past my prime...
I am blessed with all the good things in life, but can't help feeling like I don't deserve them.

I am so disappointed that I can't remember my  thought....I hope it comes back...

No comments: